The Day


Good afternoon ladies!


Hope your day is going alright. I have to say I so easily get off track. I'm a kind of free spirit. I kinda like that term now. I can't have too much routine but I need enough to keep my feet on the ground.


I have to say I was hugely complimented by a fairly new girl friend who said that she sees me as a cool, hippie BC mom!!! I love it. I don't really think if myself as a hippie but if it means generally going against the norm well that's me!!


So how have you been? For me life has been busy but God is faithful and doing amazing things. My family is doing well and looking forward to my sister coming to visit and then heading to Kevin's parents place for Christmas.


The photo is my attempt at shooting a photo through the lens. :)


Do what you need to do today, no more no less.


Blessings!


Alanne.






Comments

Popular Posts