Good Morning!

Good morning!

Man am I looking forward to the day! Bring it on! Ok now let me explain why I'm so pumped at 7:06 am! I'm filled up.

So here is my new morning goal. Drink Hot Water, Fill up the the Holy Spirit and put on the Armor of God. (Eph 6:13)

The Bible talks about being prepared in and out of season to give an answer to anyone who asks about the hope I have in Christ Jesus. (1 Peter 3:15) As a friend said be ready to preach pray and prophesy at any moment.

We need to get fill up everyday. Seriously by about 7:45 this morning I'll definately feel like I'm on "E". Then I have to get a refill and rely on God for the rest of the day. :)

Pastor Glen spoke about the Holy Spirit and his water like qualities yesterday. We need to ask the Holy Spirit to cleanse us.

When Christ died on the cross so that we can have direct access to God the Father, the curtain in the temple was torn from top to bottom. God tore the curtain. He opened the door to have direct access to him. Before it was restricted. The priest who entered "who are Levites and descendants of Zadok and who faithfully carried out the duties of my sanctuary...are to come near to minister before me; they are to stand before me... They alone are to enter my sanctuary; they alone are to come near my table to minister before me and perform my service. "Ezekiel 44:15-

Now we can enter!!! Often though we forget and run in getting mud all over the floor! We forget to wash up! Ezekiel 44:26 "After he is cleansed..."

Read more in Ezekiel 44.

Have a great morning!

Alanne.

Comments

Popular Posts