Getting Ready for Christmas!


I started putting Christmas stuff up!!! I'm even wanting the Christmas music playing!
Ok if you are like me then are usually itching to put some stuff up the first week of December and leave it up till long after Christmas is over. On my side of the family we are really ok to leave things up till March!!! Ask Chris-Ann. Kevin loves to have things put away before the kids go back to school.


Christmas stuff is already been out for like a week or more at the department stores and if I put it up now then just maybe after Christmas I'll be ready to put it away! We'll see. Check in after Christmas and see what I say then.


So what are your plans for the holidays? Kevin is working on a family photo! He's so great with those. I'm thinking of doing up a family letter. We haven't ever done one. Like I said though "thinking" about it. :) Here is a Christmas card I made last season.


Anyhow I hope your day is going well and that you also have a relaxing week.


Blessings,


Alanne.




Comments

Popular Posts