The Perfect Gift and All the Trimmings


Hello Ladies!


I can just hear my boys saying that. It's a cute joke in our house.


Have you ever got a gift from a close friend and not only is it something you loved but the wrapping and the ribbon and the personal note attached and maybe even a charm hanging off that? My friend Sandi is all that! So detailed and so personal. I'm so thankful. :)


God likes giving us gifts and sometimes He lets us have a sneak peak cause He loves us.


Recently God let me have a sneak peak into what He might have for me. I was blown away as it's more than I could have dreamed or imagined (hmmm that sounds familiar) "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,..." Ephesians 3:20


But can you guess what happened? I got greedy. I wanted it now. I couldn't think of anything else. I was a wreck and needed to pull it together! God wasn't finished wrapping it!!!!


Whatever God has for you be patient (speaking to myself as well) God wants it to be just perfect. He's the perfect Father with a crazy cool plan.


Waiting with you.


Alanne.

Comments

Popular Posts